Saturday, June 1, 2013

Introduction

In this blog, I will do my best to comment on any food-related topics I possibly can. Food is my passion, my life. Some people may eat to live, but I, my friends, live to eat. Food is one of the simple things in life which can truly open a person's eyes to the world.

Growing up in a family where food is the focal point of many of the gatherings, I adopted a love of food from an early age. I grew up watching the Food Network -- I could never get enough of Emeril's "BAM! BAM!" Now, I want to share my passion for food with the world. My goal is to expand the palates of picky eaters (trust me, I used to be the pickiest eater in the universe, believe it or not!). Hopefully I'll expand your view of the world on the way! Bon appétit!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic start! I've put you on my reading list in my blog. Others will be able to see that I "follow" you.

    ReplyDelete